Introduction and operation
We support your company during the introduction, as well as the ongoing operation, of an environmental management system in accordance with DIN EN ISO 14001.
An individual project plan can be created according to your requirements. The time course and the level of external participation are flexible in every regard.
Our services, when introducing/operating an environmental management system, are diverse:
- Transition to ISO 14001:2015
- Introduction and operation
- Support with the analysis of the context of the organization
- Measures for dealing with risks and opportunities
- Development of environmental goals and planning of measures to achieve them
- Information events and training courses
- Management documentation
- Compliance registry
- Auditing services
- Internal audit
- Management review
- Audit support
We would gladly support you with the implementation of an environmental management system in accordance with DIN EN ISO 14001 – regardless of which phase you are in. This can be created separately or be integrated into an existing system.
To utilize the synergy effect, a simultaneous implementation of multiple management systems (e.g. quality management system in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001, energy management system in accordance with DIN EN ISO 50001, health and occupational safety management system in accordance with BS OHSAS 18001/DIN ISO 45001) can be beneficiary.